TP-Link Access point is actually the login window that is used to manage the advance configurations for your TP-Link wireless router. All possible configurations for TP-Link WiFi router can be managed using this default web based window. From the blog session you will see that there are countless settings that can be configured for TP-Link wireless router and you must know that all these advance settings are manageable only if you can make login for TP-Link Access point. We are going to tell you about the complete details you must know if you want to configure your TP-Link router using TP-Link Access point window.
Default Login Address for Accessing TP-Link Access Point: http tplinkwifi.net
Default Login User Name for Accessing TP-Link Access Point: admin
Default Login Password for Accessing TP-Link Access Point: admin
Here are the Steps for Making Login for TP-Link Access Point Window
We are explaining the steps for making login access for your TP-Link WiFi router using tplinklogin.net address. Remember, you can also use default IP address for accessing the login window for your TP-Link WiFi routers.
- Configure your computer system in such a way that it can obtain IP address automatically from network router.
- After making such configurations you will need to open the web browser and fill tplinklogin.net address in the address bar and hit the enter key.
- Fill default user name and password for TP-Link Access Point login window.
Default Login Name for TP-Link Router Login: admin
Default Password for TP-Link Router Login: admin
- After entering these login details hit on the “Enter” key.
- You can now make all possible configurations for your TP-Link WiFi router.
What Kind of Configurations are Possible using TP-Link Access Point Window
You can manage your TP-Link WiFi settings very easily if you are successfully access TP-Link Access Point login window using the steps we have explained above. Here is the list of advance settings are that easily manageable using TP-Link router login.
- All status LED related issues for TP-Link router can be managed using tplinkwifi.net web based utility.
- Open the web browser and fill http //tplinkwifi.net/ in the address bar, using this you will get login access for your TP-Link wireless routers.
- Default user name and password for TP-Link WiFi router are manageable using tolinkwifi.net address login.
- Parental control settings for your home network can be done only after accessing web based utility for TP-Link wireless routers using http //tplinkwifi.net admin page.
- There a number of models available for TP-Link routers and all these advance models are accessible using http tplinkwifi net address.
- If you want to update firmware for your TP-Link WiFi routers, you will need to make login for http //tplinkwifi.net/ web address. After login to your TP-Link WiFi router you can find the firmware update option under advance settings.
- If you want to configure a separate guest account access for your family members, you can use 192.168.0.254 tp link address and make login access for your TP-Link wireless routers.
- Using guest account access you can allow the internet access for your guest and family members with some rustications.
You can also visit the blogs so that you can take information for tplinkwifi.net, http //tplinkwifi.net, tplinkwifi net, tp link wifi, tplinkwifi net login, tolinkwifi.net, tp link wifi router configuration, http //tplinkwifi.net/, 192.168.0.254 tp link, http //tplinkwifi.net admin, tp link access point, tp link router setup, http tplinkwifi net, www tp link com, www tplinkwifi net login, http 192.168 o 0.1 tp link, 192.168.1.1 setup tp link and tp link wifi setup